- 1 What is the best Yasso bar flavor?
- 2 Are Yasso yogurt bars healthy?
- 3 Is enlightened or Yasso better?
- 4 Are Yasso bars discontinued?
- 5 How many WW points is a Yasso bar?
- 6 Does Costco sell Yasso bars?
- 7 Do Yasso bars have artificial sweeteners?
- 8 What ice cream brand is lowest in sugar?
- 9 What is the healthiest frozen yogurt flavor?
- 10 What’s the healthiest ice cream?
- 11 What is the lowest calorie ice cream?
- 12 How much are Yasso bars at Costco?
- 13 Who makes Yasso Greek yogurt bars?
- 14 What is in a Yasso bar?
What is the best Yasso bar flavor?
Top Five Yasso Bars, According To You!
- #1) Mint Chocolate Chip.
- #2) Sea Salt Caramel.
- #3) Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
- #4) Coffee Chocolate Chip.
- #5 Cookies n’ Cream.
- Did you know these flavors are only SOME of our awesome stick bar family? We’ve got 16 unbelievable flavors, as well as 8 new pints! Looking for your favorite?
Are Yasso yogurt bars healthy?
Yasso bars With built-in portion control thanks to the bar serving, and 15 flavors to choose from, Yasso is a great pick. The pros: only 80 calories and ½-gram of fat per bar and 15% of the daily calcium requirement. Greek yogurt provides a protein punch with 5 grams per bar.
Is enlightened or Yasso better?
With Yasso winning one category, ENLIGHTENED winning another and them tying on the final one, they both win! If you’re looking for which one is best for you, pick the flavor and nutritional profile you like best and nosh away!
Are Yasso bars discontinued?
Our Pints Have Retired We’re sorry to inform you that they’ve officially retired, hung up their hats, clocked out, called it a day. While pints are no longer working that 9 to 5, we have a whole family of decadent and irresistible novelty bar flavors just waiting to meet your taste buds.
How many WW points is a Yasso bar?
A healthy, smart choice for WW members! One 3.5 oz bar of the Yasso chocolate chip cookie dough bars is 5 smart points, while 3.5 ounces of Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream is 13 smart points!
Does Costco sell Yasso bars?
Yasso, the better-for-you Greek yogurt brand, is debuting at Costco with its best-selling Mint Chocolate Chip Yogurt Bars, now in a bigger 15-pack box size and newer, mintier formulation.
Do Yasso bars have artificial sweeteners?
Does Yasso use artificial ingredients? We are passionate about providing you with unbelievably tasty, better-for-you dessert using only the best ingredients. That means no high intensity sweeteners and no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources.
What ice cream brand is lowest in sugar?
Arctic Zero specializes in low calorie, low fat, low sugar frozen desserts. They make pints of dairy and nondairy ice creams, plus a selection of ice cream bars. While not completely sugar-free, their products are much lower in sugar than traditional ice cream.
What is the healthiest frozen yogurt flavor?
The Healthiest Froyo Orders at Pinkberry, Baskin Robbins, and More
- Pinkberry’s Strawberry Classic.
- Pinkberry’s Watermelon Yogurt.
- Baskin-Robbins’ Fat-Free Vanilla Frozen Yogurt.
- Cherry On Top Original Tart Yogurt with Strawberries and Blackberries.
- Red Mango Original with Raspberries and Blueberries.
What’s the healthiest ice cream?
Healthiest low-calorie ice cream options
- Halo Top. This brand offers 25 flavors, only 70 calories per serving, and lower fat and higher protein contents than regular ice cream.
- So Delicious Dairy Free.
- Chilly Cow.
- Arctic Zero.
- Breyers Delights.
What is the lowest calorie ice cream?
These Are The Tastiest Low-Calorie Ice Creams You Can Buy Right Now
- Wink Frozen Desserts. Amazon.
- Yasso. Yasso.
- Halo Top. Amazon.
- Enlightened. Enlightened.
- Skinny Cow. Skinny Cow.
- Arctic Zero. Amazon.
- Breyers Delights. Amazon.
- Ben & Jerry’s. Ben & Jerry’s.
How much are Yasso bars at Costco?
For just $11! If you’re not familiar, a box of four is usually $5 — so you’re basically getting seven (seven!!!) extra bars for free.
Who makes Yasso Greek yogurt bars?
It’s been almost three years since I first interviewed Drew Harrington and Amanda Klane, the founders of Yasso, a frozen Greek yogurt brand that offers delicious low calorie and high protein desserts.
What is in a Yasso bar?
Nonfat Milk, Greek Yogurt (Nonfat Milk, Yogurt Cultures), Sugar, Chocolate Flake (Confectioner’s Sugar, Coconut Oil, Dutch Processed Cocoa, Cocoa, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Milk Protein Concentrate, Maltodextrin, Cream, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum.