- 1 Can I substitute Greek yogurt for pumpkin puree?
- 2 What spices go well with Greek yogurt?
- 3 How do I spice up plain Greek yogurt?
- 4 What can I add to pumpkin spice?
- 5 What can I use if I don’t have pumpkin puree?
- 6 What can you substitute for pumpkin puree?
- 7 What tastes good in yogurt?
- 8 What to add to plain yogurt to make it taste better?
- 9 What is the most popular flavor of yogurt?
- 10 What can I add to my yogurt to lose weight?
- 11 Why is granola so bad for you?
- 12 What spices to add to yogurt?
- 13 What flavor goes well with pumpkin spice?
- 14 Is pumpkin spice sweet or Savoury?
Can I substitute Greek yogurt for pumpkin puree?
Fat Replacer If the pumpkin in your recipe takes the place of fat, rather than serving as flavor, try replacing it with apple sauce, apple butter or yogurt. The flavor will change, but these substitutes can provide moisture, just as pumpkin does.
What spices go well with Greek yogurt?
How to Spice up Your Plain Greek Yogurt
- Raw honey or fruit. Unprocessed honey contains vitamins and enzymes that are lost during processing.
- Spices. Cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice adds a kick and an essence of sweetness without added sugar.
- Nuts such as walnuts, almonds or pecans.
- Dark chocolate.
How do I spice up plain Greek yogurt?
Make Your Own Yummy Yogurt Sweeten plain yogurt at home with your favorite flavors. It’s much lower in sugar than store-bought flavors. Just stir in fresh or frozen fruit (like frozen blueberries) and a dash (about 5 drops) of vanilla extract (or other extract) or a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
What can I add to pumpkin spice?
How to use Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Add to your morning bowl of oatmeal or overnight oats, pumpkin pancakes, waffles, or French toast, or your morning pumpkin protein shake.
- Use in these pumpkin muffins or this pumpkin bread.
- Add to this pumpkin pie or these pumpkin cheesecake bars.
What can I use if I don’t have pumpkin puree?
For 1 cup canned pumpkin or pumpkin puree, substitute 1 cup cooked, mashed sweet potato or butternut squash. These ingredients, in these amounts, are interchangeable in most recipes.
What can you substitute for pumpkin puree?
3 Substitutes for Canned Pumpkin Purée
- Frozen Butternut Squash. You can substitute almost any roasted and puréed squash for canned pumpkin.
- Sweet Potatoes. Whether you keep the raw tubers or canned cubes on hand, sweet potatoes are one of the best alternatives to canned pumpkin you can keep stocked.
- Roasted Acorn Squash.
What tastes good in yogurt?
12 One-Ingredient Ways to Jazz Up Plain Yogurt
- Any and All Jam. From simple strawberry to golden apricot, jam is a staple upgrade for yogurt.
- Toasted Coconut Chips.
- Cocoa Roasted Almonds.
- Orange Flower Water.
- Roasted Veggies.
- Crushed Granola Bar.
- Pickled Beets.
What to add to plain yogurt to make it taste better?
Plain Yogurt Add In #3: Extra Taste and/or Texture
- fresh mint.
- pure vanilla extract, almond extract, or lemon extract (use sparingly as it’s potent!)
- slivered almonds or pistachios.
- chia, hemp, or flaxseeds.
- cocoa nibs.
- naturally sweetened granola.
- cocoa powder.
What is the most popular flavor of yogurt?
What are the most popular flavors of yogurt? The top five yogurt flavors are strawberry blend, vanilla, plain, strawberry and peach, according to a recent report from Dairy Management Inc., Rosemont, Ill., prepared by Chicago-based IRI.
What can I add to my yogurt to lose weight?
Healthy ways to incorporate more yogurt into your diet Top it with berries, nuts, and seeds for a balanced breakfast or filling snack. Add it to smoothies. Stir it into overnight oats. Top hot oatmeal, protein pancakes, or whole grain waffles with a dollop of yogurt.
Why is granola so bad for you?
Granola may prompt weight gain if eaten in excess, as it can be high in calories from added fats and sugars. What’s more, sugar is linked to chronic conditions like type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity.
What spices to add to yogurt?
Special Spices Spices add an interesting pop of flavor to your yogurt. Try cinnamon, ginger and clove for a spicy treat. Or, mix cinnamon and apple slices into your yogurt for a creamy, apple-pie inspired dessert. A dash of pumpkin pie spice will transport you to your favorite fall holiday in a snap!
What flavor goes well with pumpkin spice?
What Goes Well With Pumpkin?
- Spices: nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, ginger, chilies, Cajun spice, cayenne, pepper, and vanilla.
- Dairy: cream cheese, cream, milk, butter, whipped cream, browned butter, and vanilla ice cream.
- Savoury: almonds, pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts, rice, and oats.
Is pumpkin spice sweet or Savoury?
Each bite is packed with fall flavors! It tastes similar to sweet potato pie because they almost have the same spices but it is a lot less sweet. Speaking of the spices, it has the earthy and woody combination of cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and the optional allspice.